RockTrix – 2 inch ATV Wheel Spacers (4×110, 74mm Bore, 10×1.25 Studs Nuts) Compatible with Various Honda Yamaha Suzuki Bombardier (Read Listing for Year Model Info) UTV V1 50mm Black 2pcs
Amazon Price: N/A (as of January 19, 2021 3:40 am –
- Brand: RockTrix
- Manufacturer: RockTrix
- RockTrix Offroad ATV Wheel Spacers – Fits machines with 4/110 Bolt Pattern, a hub lip (center bore) not larger than 74.1mm, and M10x1.25 10×1.25mm wheel studs. Works with various ATV, UTV, Side by Side, Quads. Verify fitment by checking that your machine’s bolt pattern, hub, and stud thread size match that of our ATV Wheel Spacers before making your purchase.
- Your wheel studs MUST be 10×1.25 for these to fit. Compatible with select Bombardier Honda Suzuki Yamaha: Traxter 500 4WD, Quest 500 4WD, Big Red 250, Recon 250, FourTrax 300 350, FourTrax Foreman 350, Rancher 350 400 4WD, Foreman, Rancher 420 4WD, Foreman Rubicon 500 4WD, Rincon 650 680, Eiger 400, Ozark 250, King Quad, Vinson 500, Vinson 500, Timberwolf 250, Bear Tracker 250, Big Bear, Bruin, Wolverine 350 450, Grizzly, Kodiak, Rhino. Verify Year/Make/Model in Description.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Package: Set of Two (2) wheel spacers | Thickness: 2.0" (50mm) Wide | Bolt Pattern: 4×110 | Hub Center Bore: 74.1mm | Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 10×1.25 | [MATERIAL & MANUFACTURING] Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from high quality Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent surface corrosion and rust. Includes heat treated 10.9 grade carbon steel studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your machine’s body a more aggressive stance and ensures exceptional wheel balance. Improves handling characteristics and stability with increased traction for the best performance. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases wheel / tire clearance to allow installation of larger or wider wheels/tires.
- [INSTALLATION] Requires standard tire repair tools, a torque wrench, and lug socket. While installation is simple and most knowledgeable buyers can install themselves, we always recommend professional installation especially if it is your first time installing auto accessories. IMPORTANT SAFETY ADVISORY: Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Check and re-torque all hardware, including lug nuts securing adapter to wheel hub after 25-50 miles.
- PartNumber: PE-50mm-4110-BK
- Model: 4333048649
- Color: Black
- Size: 50mm (2.0in) Thickness