RockTrix RT103 4pc 12in ATV Wheels 4×110 Rims | 12×7 | 5+2 Offset | includes 10×1.25 Spline Lug Nuts | for IRS Honda Kawasaki Yamaha Foreman Rubicon Rincon Brute Force Kodiak Grizzly Rhino 4/110
Wheel Specifications:Quantity: Four (4) (Includes 4 centercaps as pictured)Wheel Size: 12×7Wheel Offset: 5+2 Bolt Pattern: 4×110 Wheel Centerbore: 74mm Lug Nuts– Includes Black Spline Style Wheel Lock Lug Nuts ($30 Value) – Includes thin-walled socket that acts like a key, adding a layer of security against would-be wheel thieves, to protect your investment – Special
Quantity: Four (4) (Includes 4 centercaps as pictured)
Wheel Size: 12×7
Wheel Offset: 5+2
Bolt Pattern: 4×110
Wheel Centerbore: 74mm
– Includes Black Spline Style Wheel Lock Lug Nuts ($30 Value)
– Includes thin-walled socket that acts like a key, adding a layer of security against would-be wheel thieves, to protect your investment
– Special coating protects the nuts against extreme environments
– Seat Type: Cone Seat / Conical / 60 degree taper
– Lug Nut Height: 1.40 inches
– Thread Pitch: 10×1.25
RT103 – 12×7 (ET30) 4×110 74 – Black – 4pc
Must Verify The Following Before Purchase:
– ATV has 4×110 bolt pattern
– ATV’s centerbore is no larger than 74mm
– ATV’s Studs are 10×1.25 threading
– Valve Stems Are Not Included.
– No returns or exchanges once product has been installed on the vehicle or tires mounted to it.
- Fits any 4/110 ATV that has 10×1.25 wheel studs. Compatible with: Honda Kawasaki Yamaha Foreman Rubicon 500. Rincon 650 680. Brute Force 650 750. Big Bear 350 400. Grizzly 125 350 400 450 550 600 660 700. Kodiak 400 450. Rhino 450 660 700.
- Includes 4pcs 12×7 inch Wheel Size. 5+2 (30mm) Offset and 4×110 Bolt Pattern, 74mm Bore. Also includes 10×1.25 Thread Spline Lug Nut Kit. Valve Stems Not Included. All parts arrive packaged in one box.
- We recommend removing the center caps before entering deep mud or thick bush and for professional installment as instructions are not provided. Replacement wheels are offered if they are lost or damaged but not after installation.
- Precise CNC Machined 1-piece cast aluminum wheels with a matte black powder finish that can endure the toughest weather conditions.
- Important: Before purchasing, double check your ATV’s bolt pattern, centerbore, offset and lug nut shape to ensure 100% compatibility. If compatible these will work with any suspension type. Use “Ask a Question” function if you need assistance.