EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator
Product Name: EPAuto 120W Portable Tire Inflator/ Air Compressor Important Information before your Purchase DO NOT SUPPOT LT, HT and Truck Tires. It is for 12 Volt DC ONLY. DO NOT SUPPOT 24 Volt. Specification: Working voltage: DC12V Rating power: 120W Inflating Speed: 1.06 CFM Min. Amp: 10 Amps Maximum Amp: 15 Amps LED flashlight:
Product Name: EPAuto 120W Portable Tire Inflator/ Air Compressor
Important Information before your Purchase
DO NOT SUPPOT LT, HT and Truck Tires.
It is for 12 Volt DC ONLY.
DO NOT SUPPOT 24 Volt.
Working voltage: DC12V
Rating power: 120W
Inflating Speed: 1.06 CFM
Min. Amp: 10 Amps
Maximum Amp: 15 Amps
LED flashlight: Bright Torch
Maximum Working Pressure 100 PSI
Display Units: KPA, PSI, BAR, KG/CM
The power cable is with a 15 amps fuse, and there is a backup fuse in the package.
Overheat protector will shut of the unit when it exceeds 167°F
1. Make sure the power switch is at OFF position and the vehicle engine is running.
2. Remove the dust cap from the tire valve, and then attach the air chuck to the tire valve stem, and screw onto tire’s valve stem.
3. Plug the power cord into a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
4. Press (M) button to choose the display unit. (4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to set the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
5. Turn on the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reached.
6. When the desired pressure is reached, turn OFF the power.
7. Unscrew the valve connector, place the tire valve dust cap back to the tire & disconnect the power cord from a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
- Convenience: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC, 10 to 15 amps, 120 to 180W. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug”, NOT 110V AC plug.
- Multiple Uses: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. (Engine size under 3.5 liter) Universal valve connector for schrader valve is ready to use. Additional adapters include needles value (for basketball, balls), short cone/long cone adapters (for inflatable kayak, swimming pool accessories, etc)
- Capacity: Does NOT Support truck tires, for instance: light truck tires (LT), heavy duty truck tires or any truck tires.
- Easy to Read: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM; LED Flashlight: Bright Torch
- Prevent Over Inflation: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading.